The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JOHN F. CASEY
208 N. 6TH STREET
LINDENHURST, NEW YORK, 11757
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIMOUSINE AND CAR SERVICE WORLDWIDE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- More Tesla Service Centers To Open As Model 3 Launch Nears
By consumerist.com - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
This article was originally published by Consumer Reports on ConsumerReports.orgTesla announced Tuesday that it will significantly expand the number of service centers and technicians as it prepares for the rollout of the Model 3 sedan, its most affordable electric car yet.The automaker said it plans to increase its service capacity worldwide threefold by adding 100 service centers, where …
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- How Uber May Have Improperly Taxed Its Drivers
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Drivers’ trip receipts contain signs that the ride-hailing service deducted hundreds of millions of dollars from drivers’ earnings in New York to pay state taxes.