A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
724 AVENUE Y
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11235
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LIMO DIAMOND LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Philando Castile, Diamond Reynolds and a Nightmare Caught on Video
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Diamond Reynolds's boyfriend, Philando Castile, was fatally shot by a police officer, the traumatic events were captured by police and security cameras, and even her own smartphone.
- Leading Your Organization With the Diamond Process
Thursday Apr 20, 2017
A business is only as strong as its foundation. Retired Gen. Michael Diamond joins Lunch Break's Tanya Rivero to share a process he developed through years of high-level military service that can strengthen any organization. Photo: iStock
- Weekend Conversations: Saxophonist David Murray
Saturday Nov 19, 2011
Jazz saxophonist David Murray sits down with WSJ's Jim Fusilli to discuss his new album "David Murray Cuban Ensemble Plays Nat King Cole."
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- MURRAY MANIA – Love and Angst On the Battlefield
By Bill Simons - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Bill Simons PARIS — The Wimbledon press box is magical – a sublime enclave. At the US Open, there are a handful of courtside press seats just by the umpire’s stand. You sit there and bathe in the surrounding roar that is Ashe Stadium. But here at Stade Roland Garros, a single row of baseline […]
- UNC-Chapel Hill Receives $18 Million for Entrepreneurship Program
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The gift from the Shuford Family will help the university meet increased student interest in business and entrepreneurship courses....
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.