Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LILY D'S LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Nintendo ceases production of the New Nintendo 3DS in Japan
By Kyle Orland - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The hardware will still live on in 2DS and "XL" versions, though.
- Nintendo New 2DS XL mini-review: The best version of the 3DS hardware yet
By Mark Walton - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
New 2DS XL is smaller, lighter, and cheaper. What more could you ask for?
- Mizzou to stage concerts before home football games
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
The tailgate experience at Missouri Tigers football games will have another element this fall: pregame concerts.
- Calla Buds Not Blooming – Reasons Why Calla Lily Buds Don’t Open
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.