Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LILLY HEALTH CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- Marvel Has Released A New Look At Evangeline Lilly’s Wasp Costume For ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’
By Donna Dickens - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
A tweet offers a first look at a slightly revised costume for Evangeline Lilly that will appear in the 'And-Man And The Wasp'
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Eli Lilly Pledges $52M to Life Sciences Partnership with Purdue
By Frank Vinluan - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Injectable medications rank among Eli Lilly’s top-selling products. The Indianapolis drug giant is now scouting for new innovations in injectable medicine and it hopes to find them in its backyard. Lilly (NYSE: LLY) announced Thursday that it is committing $52 million to a five-year research collaboration with Purdue University. Lilly says it wants to improve […]
- Chesson Hadley outlasts Beau Hossler to win LECOM Health Challenge
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 10, 2017
CLYMER, N.Y. – Chesson Hadley shot a 7-under 65 on Sunday for a one-stroke victory over Beau Hossler in the Web.com Tour’s LECOM (...)