The gift from the Timken Foundation of Canton will support an expansion of the Cole Eye Institute and the creation of the Louise Timken Ophthalmic Education Center....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LILLY AND TANNER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cleveland Clinic Receives $10 Million for Expansion of Eye Institute
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Eli Lilly Fronts $55M for Rights to KeyBioscience’s Diabetes Drugs
By Frank Vinluan - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
With competition threatening to chip away at its diabetes stronghold, Eli Lilly is shoring up its pipeline with a deal that gives the company access to a potential new class of diabetes drugs. Indianapolis-based Lilly (NYSE: LLY) has agreed to pay $55 million up front to KeyBioscience in exchange for rights to compounds in various […]
- On Pro Basketball: J.R. Smith Is a Dangerous Man on a Team With Nothing to Lose
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
One loss from losing in the N.B.A. finals, the Cavaliers cannot compete without contributions from role players like Smith, who has shone in wins over the Warriors.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal April 17, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Apr 17, 2017
VP Pence says 'era of strategic patience' over with North Korea, manhunt in Cleveland after video of killing posted to Facebook and how running can help you live longer.
- After Loss, LeBron James Faces the Future: The Warriors Are ‘Built to Last’
By BILLY WITZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
After Cleveland’s loss to Golden State in Game 5 of the N.B.A. finals, James acknowledged that the Warriors “don’t show any signs of slowing down.”
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.