EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LILIS ENERGY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Calla Buds Not Blooming – Reasons Why Calla Lily Buds Don’t Open
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.
- Obama’s Energy Secretary is starting a low-carbon energy think tank
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Energy Futures Initiative will offer analysis to “policymakers, industry executives, and NGOs.”
- Rick Perry talks nuclear energy research investment, Paris Agreement
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Trump Administration is calling this “Energy Week,” secretary Perry takes the podium.
- 'The Bad Batch': Every Good Director Needs a Messy Second Movie
By Angela Watercutter - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Sophomore slumps are common, sure, but sometimes things are misunderstood for a reason—and Ana Lily Amirpour's new outing is no exception.
- ‘Marvin’s Room’ Moves to Broadway With Women Front and Center
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Roundabout Theater Company’s production, directed by Anne Kauffman, has a prominently female cast.