Deli meat slicers are expensive pieces of equipment, and useful ones if you want to run a sandwich shop. Police in Indiana are looking for someone who cut through the ceiling of a Jimmy John’s sub shop and took a meat slicer, the store’s video surveillance system, some aprons, and… that’s pretty much it. Detectives believe that the burglar had …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LILIAN SMOKE SHOP & DELI INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Here Are Some Insightful Things That People Said About The Theft Of A Jimmy John’s Meat Slicer
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Shop owner wheeled supplies across damaged Big Sur bridge
By Leah Garchik - Thursday Mar 2, 2017
Recent rains and just plain old age resulted in the closing of Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur. Thanks to C.P. for alerting me to Kurt Mayer, owner of the Big Sur Deli and Tap House, who denies that he's a neighborhood hero.
- Maine Raises Legal Smoking Age To 21
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As the Food and Drug Administration considers lowering the level of nicotine in cigarettes to reduce the likelihood of addiction, some states and cities have taken it upon themselves to discourage smoking at a young age. This week, Maine joined New Jersey, California, and Hawaii to raise the minimum legal smoking age to 21. The Portland Press Herald reports …
- Shocking footage: California dad left newborn in parking lot, police say - VIDEO: Baby left in smoke shop parking lot
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.