The lo-fi rap that thrives on SoundCloud teems with unruly energy. Can it survive the mainstream?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LIL VB, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Rowdy World of Rap’s New Underground
By JON CARAMANICA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- CRM Meets TCO
Wednesday Nov 27, 2013
Evaluating customer relationship management from a total cost of ownership perspective
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Mobb Deep rapper Prodigy dead at 42; Lil Wayne, Ciara mourn loss
By USATODAY - By USATODAY - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapper Prodigy, a member of the New York hip-hop duo Mobb Deep, has died at 42.
- Gerber Among The 86% Of Marketers Using Influencers
Thursday Apr 13, 2017
Gerber relied on influencers recruited by Linqia to launch its Lil' Beanies treats for toddlers. A recent Linqia survey found that 86% of marketers use influencers as part of their content strategy.