NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
74-36 260TH STREET
GLEN OAKS, NEW YORK, 11004
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIL ATHLETES SPORTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- What Is A Bur Oak Tree: Learn About Bur Oak Care In Landscapes
By Teo Spangler - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Oak Foundation Announces $100 Million Commitment to Ocean Conservation
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The pledge increases the foundation's original commitment of $60 million over three years to $100 million over five years....
- Haunted by a Player’s Death, a Coach Walks Away From His Sport
By MALIKA ANDREWS - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jeff Charles had been coaching football for 21 years, but his love of the sport diminished after a 16-year-old sustained a fatal blow to the head in a game.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Nate Diaz: Built for Success
By Reed Kuhn - Friday Mar 4, 2016
Every Tale of the Tape contains a hidden message: There is no such thing as a “fair fight.” At the elite levels of most modern sports, coaches, scouts, and statisticians are always searching for the next great champion—the diamond in the rough. There are often specific factors to look for when scouting athletes, whether it’s
- Post NFL, Shawne Merriman Doing Lights Out Business
Wednesday Apr 26, 2017
There are countless stories about pro athletes who cannot handle life as productively when they leave the playing stage as when they were in the spotlight. Shawne Merriman is not one of those stories.
- Shaq Has The Blueprint For Building A Brand
Tuesday Dec 27, 2016
Some athletes when they retire take up quiet lives of solitude. Others begin new careers that, while successful, keep them far from the public spotlight.