Wireless tower operator Crown Castle to buy Lightower for $7.1B
lightower fiber networks i LLC
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY RESERVATION
2014 - LIGHTOWER FIBER NETWORKS I LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Wireless tower operator Crown Castle to buy Lightower for $7.1B to expand city-center cell networks
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- The Annie Leibovitz of the Alt-Right
By MATTHEW KASSEL - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The photographer Peter Duke is on a mission to make reactionaries look glamorous.
- Google Fiber Still Plans Expansion, Exec Says
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Google Fiber still plans to expand its Gigabit broadband service to new cities,according to CEO Greg McCray. He also said most subscribers sign up for broadband-only service. "I expect we're going to see over-the-top be a much bigger player and I think that's good for consumersand that will help manage cost of video content a lot better," he reportedly said.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Verizon supports controversial rule that could help Google Fiber expand
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Verizon asks FCC to speed up fiber deployment, but cable lobby is against it.