Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
lighthouse keuning insurance agency
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - LIGHTHOUSE KEUNING INSURANCE AGENCY
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Anbang’s Sales Dry Up in New Challenge for Chinese Insurers
By KEITH BRADSHER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Data released days after Anbang’s chairman was detained by the police shows sales of insurance policies and investment products virtually stopped in April.
- Are You Sure Your Contractor Is Insured?
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
First a fire, then a flood, finally a theft. One luxury homeowner learned the hard way about the importance of insurance coverage.
- Chairman of Chinese Firm Who Tried to Forge Ties With Jared Kushner Is Detained
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The detention of Wu Xiaohui, the chairman of Anbang Insurance Group, in China comes amid a broader clampdown on insurance products.
- Insurers Fear Destabilized Markets Under Senate Bill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Senate health bill’s move to dump the mandate requiring people to have coverage would risk further destabilizing the strained individual-insurance market, insurers say, even though it includes funding elements that the industry has been seeking.
- New Ping An Insurance Fund Is Hunting for Fintech Investments
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Ping An Insurance is using a newly-launched fund to hunt for financial technology and health care-technology investments in the $10 million to $30 million range, a top executive said.
- Insurers Take Low-Key Approach in Health-Law Debate
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Nearly every health group has taken a stand on the Republican legislation to overhaul the Affordable Care Act, but a split among insurance companies has prevented the industry and its powerful lobby from picking a side in the debate.