Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LIGHTHOUSE INVESTORS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Baldwin's sexy photo shoot
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Why Groupon Hasn't Lived Up to Investors' Hopes
Monday Aug 20, 2012
Some early investors of Groupon Inc. have sold or significantly pared back their holdings in recent months. WSJ's Shayndi Raice and Shira Ovide discuss why Groupon has not been able to live up to its investors' hopes. (Photo: Associated Press)
- Uber Investor Sues Travis Kalanick for Fraud
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Benchmark, the venture capital firm that is one of Uber’s biggest investors, sued Mr. Kalanick in an attempt to remove him from the ride-hailing company’s board.
- True Cost of Buying a Cheap Lighthouse? That Should Be Visible a Mile Away
By CHRISTINA CARON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Decommissioned lighthouses are on the auction block in Michigan and Maryland. For some winners, it’s a dream come true, but maintenance can be laborious.