Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LIGHTHOUSE FRIENDSET LIMITED PARTNER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- How to Keep the Fed From Following Its Models off a Cliff
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
For one thing, governors should have varied life experiences to broaden the perspectives in the room.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- White House Correspondents Unhappy With Limits on News Briefings
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The group’s president, Jeff Mason of Reuters, met with Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, on Thursday to discuss the issue to no avail.
- Cuts to Medicaid May Limit Access to Nursing Homes
By JORDAN RAU - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Medicaid, targeted by Republicans’ health care bills, pays for most of the 1.4 million elderly people in nursing homes. Cutbacks to the program may limit their care.
- Cliff Bleszinski is so glad he un-retired to create LawBreakers
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cliff Bleszinski retired from Epic Games in 2012, after two decades making Unreal and Gears of War video games. Two years later, he started Boss Key Productions, and in 2015, he revealed LawBreakers, a first-person shooter set in a sci-fi universe. It’s a game where you can float through the air in areas where the […]
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.