A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1119 EAST 82 ST
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11236
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LIFESTYLE FURNITURE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- A Swiss Gallerist on Finding His Furniture Favorites
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Gallery owner Stefan von Bartha and the Basel penthouse that holds his personal collection
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- An Outdoor Furniture Dilemma That Almost Stumped Designers
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Conflict: A husband wants to bring a contemporary, leather-accented lounger into an outdoor space. His wife’s not parting with her tradition-tinged patio bench. Three designers suggest all-weather accessories—from a pillow to a rug—to bridge the aesthetic gap.