NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
INCORP SERVICES, INC.
ONE COMMERCE PLAZA
99 WASHINGTON AVE. SUITE 805-A
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12210-2822
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIFESPAN THERAPIES, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Report reveals years of suffering, death from therapies for “chronic Lyme”
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Coffee enemas, $13K “photon” therapy, endless antibiotics—all unproven, dangerous.
- Bladder Sparing Trimodal Therapy Evaluated for Clinical Efficacy in Retrospective Study
Tuesday May 23, 2017
The recurrence rate for cystectomy was 38% compared to 59% for TMT.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- How to Train Your Dog for Therapy Service
By Heather Yamada-Hosley - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Dogs are pros at making you feel better when you’ve had a bad day or you’re couch-bound while sick, and they can help other people feel the same expansive dog love with a little training. Training your dog to be a therapy dog means they’ll be able bring joy to children who are stuck in the hospital, provide…