For PG&E a utility pole inspection app offers much more than a chance to replace paper.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIBERTY TESTING & INSPECTION CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- PG&E's Winning Recipe for a Mobile Asset Inspection App
By Lisa Morgan Freelance Writer - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Congressional panel puts plans for a US Space Corps in 2018 defense budget
By Sean Gallagher - Monday Jul 3, 2017
"Space has not been given adequate priority by our friends in the Air Force," says congressman.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- 6 Things We Learned About Why Port Of Los Angeles Truckers Can’t Afford To Work
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 30, 2017
By now, most retailers have become sensitive to media reports of labor abuses in their supply chains — but a new report from USA Today suggests that abuses occurring during the last leg of a product’s journey — from the port to the store — may have escaped attention. In the report, companies like Target, Costco, Hewlett-Packard, LG, and …