NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LIBERTY SUN ENERGY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Man sentenced to prison for importing childlike sex doll
By The Sun - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A nuclear energy expert who smuggled a childlike “pedophile” sex doll into Britain has been jailed in the first case of its type in the UK. Dad-of-one Andrew Dobson, 49, bought the $175 sex doll – which resembled a girl as young as four – from a sex toy firm based in Hong Kong. But...
- Digital Liberty in the Cloud Computing Era
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
No, modernity does not take away the robustness of our privacy rights. The Second Circuit gets it right.
- Solving the Scorching Mystery of the Sun’s Erupting Plasma Jets
By NICHOLAS ST. FLEUR - Friday Jun 23, 2017
After decades of study, scientists have developed a model to explain how violent solar spicules form.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Obama’s Energy Secretary is starting a low-carbon energy think tank
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Energy Futures Initiative will offer analysis to “policymakers, industry executives, and NGOs.”
- NASA Announces First Mission to the Sun
Wednesday May 31, 2017
In a historic first, NASA said it's launching a spacecraft in 2018 to fly directly into the sun’s atmosphere, zooming within four million miles of its surface. WSJ's Dipti Kapadia reports. Photo: Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory/AP