No, modernity does not take away the robustness of our privacy rights. The Second Circuit gets it right.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LIBERTY'S COFFEE AND GRILL, CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Digital Liberty in the Cloud Computing Era
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Liberty Global Ready To Mount ITV Takeover Bid
Sunday Aug 31, 2014
The Telegraph claims that the media company owned by billionaire John Malone, is canvassing investors ahead of speaking to the board at ITV, with the main stumbling block apparently the price of theChannel 3 broadcaster. Virgin Media owner Liberty Global bought BSkyB's last remaining 6.4 per cent stake in ITV for GBP481m.
- This Is the Weekend You Make Grilled Cocktails
By Sam Bithoney on Skillet, shared by Claire Lower to Lifehacker - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Welcome back to Sunday Sustenance! Last week I got completely jittery testing coffee in a blender bottle for you all, so what better way to calm down than the universal solution: ALCOHOL. It’s cocktail week, folks!
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- Education Dept. Says It Will Scale Back Civil Rights Investigations
By ERICA L. GREEN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The department will not consider civil rights investigations mandatory, loosening rules that spurred broad looks at issues from sexual assault to disciplinary actions.
- City agency nears deal for new downtown headquarters
By Amanda Fung - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The Economic Development Corp. is close to signing a deal to move its headquarters to 1 Liberty Plaza.The city agency is in late-stage talks to sign a lease for 220,000 square feet at the 54-story...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- ‘How Far Can They Go?’ Lawsuit Over Police Search of Hundreds of Students Raises Constitutional Questions
By JACEY FORTIN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A sheriff’s department is accused of patting down 900 students with “zero cause.” But what happens to fourth amendment rights when students are in school?