EnerNOC, a 16-year-old energy management software company, has agreed to be acquired by Enel Group, a global power utility company, in an all-cash deal valued at over $300 million. Enel Group, through its subsidiary Enel Green Power North America, plans to purchase Boston-based EnerNOC (NASDAQ: ENOC) for $7.67 per share, a 42 percent premium to […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIBERTY MANAGEMENT GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Energy Software Firm EnerNOC Inks $300M Sale to Enel Group
By Jeff Engel - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- TODD STARNES: ABC: Christians defending liberty are 'hate group' - Southern Poverty Law Center brands some peaceful groups as 'hate groups'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- GuideStar Sued For Using ‘Hate Group’ Designation
By Andy Segedin - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Charity watchdog database GuideStar is being sued for posting annotations flagging 46 organizations as hate groups as defined by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).…
- AG Sessions Tells Christian Legal Group DOJ to Issue Religious Freedom Guidance
By Mary Emily O'Hara - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A transcript of Attorney General Jeff Sessions' controversial Tuesday night speech says the Justice Department will soon issue new religious liberty guidance.
- Rivoli Group AG Under New Management
By Business Wire - Monday Jul 3, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Mourad Malloul takes over the management of the Swiss investment group, Rivoli Group AG. He was unanimously appointed president of the Group in a resolution of the general meeting of 3 May 2017. Mourad Malloul, the new president, will...