Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - LIBERTY GARDENS III HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND COMPANY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Greater Minnesota Housing Fund Launches Impact Investment Fund
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A public-private partnership, the new fund will support efforts to acquire and preserve affordable housing in the Twin Cities....
- The Fix: Creating a Garden Oasis in the City
By MICHELLE HIGGINS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
You’ve finally got some outdoor space. Now what are you going to do with it?
- ‘I’d Be Hurt and Upset’: Cities Fear Trump’s Cuts to Urban Programs
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR - Friday Mar 17, 2017
President Trump’s proposed cuts to the Department of Housing and Urban Development would eliminate programs cities have used to fund things like Meals on Wheels.
- Analysts Hedge Snap, Inc. Revenue Forecasts
Tuesday Feb 28, 2017
Ahead of Snap's big IPO, Wieser isn't the only one questioning the company's growth potential. As "Business Insider" reported, this week, Snap executives have been peppered with questions aboutcompetition from Facebook, user growth for the disappearing-message app, and accessibility in less developed markets.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Rome Journal: No Swimming! Rome Braces for Summer of Tourists at Its Fountains
By JASON HOROWITZ - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Already this year, stiff fines have failed to stop fountain-bathing in warm weather, and now the police who protect the Trevi Fountain, backed by a strict ordinance, have more officers on duty.