Time Inc. is exploring the sale of three of its titles: 'Coastal Living,' 'Sunset' and 'Golf.' It is also looking to sell off its UK magazine division.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 28, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JOSEPH D. BLATZ
190 N. KENTUCKY AVE.
MASSAPEQUA, NEW YORK, 11758
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIBERTY AGTR-5 DIVISION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Time Inc. Explores Sales Of 3 Lifestyle Magazines
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Liberty shocks Baylor in Rhule's debut for Bears
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Bears with just their second-ever loss to a lower-division team
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
- State of the Art: Apple’s Silence in China Sets a Dangerous Precedent
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Apple’s decision this weekend to give in to China’s demand to remove unregistered VPN apps is a blow for the liberties of its customers.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Groom arrested over backyard wedding fireworks in New York
By Associated Press - By Associated Press - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Police say they were called to a Massapequa home early Saturday and found a big party with professional-level pyrotechnics in the backyard.