The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 28, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JOSEPH D. BLATZ
190 N. KENTUCKY AVE.
MASSAPEQUA, NEW YORK, 11758
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIBERTY AGTR-5 DIVISION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Groom arrested over backyard wedding fireworks in New York
By Associated Press - By Associated Press - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Police say they were called to a Massapequa home early Saturday and found a big party with professional-level pyrotechnics in the backyard.
- Knowing the Difference between True Liberty and Fake Liberty
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Is freedom nothing more than license? Or is it a higher concept than that?
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017