Join researchers from Nova Southeastern University in 360 degrees as they conduct shark tagging and genetic field work off the coast of Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LIB MARKETING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Studying Sharks, Up Close and Personal
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Airline gives baby born on plane 21 years of free flights
By Yaron Steinbuch - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
This kid was born a frequent flier. Christoph Carsten Lezcan made an early arrival aboard a Spirit Airlines flight after his mom, Cristina Penton, went into labor shortly after takeoff on a flight from Fort Lauderdale to Dallas, WGNO reported. “Everything started happening very quickly,” said Penton, who was 36 weeks pregnant. “I didn’t think...
- Family tossed from JetBlue flight after toddler kicked seat
By Yaron Steinbuch - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A Brooklyn family of five was booted from a JetBlue flight when they cursed out and threatened a passenger who complained that the couple’s 1-year-old was kicking the back of her seat, the airline claims. Tamir Raanan, Mandy Ifrah and their three kids were removed from the aircraft in Fort Lauderdale on July 2 after...
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.