A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LI YUAN TEXTILE AND APPAREL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Your #GivingTuesday To-Do List
Wednesday Nov 2, 2016
#GivingTuesday is less than one month away! [That’s Tuesday, November 29th, in case you missed it!] I’m already getting emails and tweets reminding me to “save the date”... are you ready?
Earlier this week, Daniel and I shared some tips for how to maximize #GivingTuesday with the finalists of the Brooklyn Community Foundation’s Spark Prize, who will each receive a match of up to $5,000 for their donations. This is part of their new local giving campaign, Brooklyn Gives, created to encourage Brooklyn residents and small businesses to come together to support some of Brooklyn’s most outstanding community-based nonprofits.
As part of the training, we offered a week-by-week list of how to plan #GivingTuesday. So if you still haven’t started your preparations, don’t fret. There’s still time and lots of hope!
Week 1 (Oct 31-Nov 6)
- Brainstorm your big idea/approach
- Set your goal(s)
- # of donors
- # of actions
- Dollars raised
- Average gift
- New donors (general and/or monthly)
- New social followers
Week 2 (Nov 7-13)
Outline your plan
- Who will you target?
- Why should people participate?
- What channels will you use?
- When will you send out messages?
- Who will be the sender or signer(s)?
- Begin producing content
Week 3 (Nov 14-20)
Finish content production
- Finalize copy and design; get approval
- Code emails
- Test online giving
- Get staff and board excited
- Tell them what you are doing
- Ask them to participate
Week 4 (Nov 21-27)
- Schedule content
- Share gratitude during Thanksgiving
- Preview your #GivingTuesday campaign as part of other communications
Week 5 (Nov 28-Dec 4)
Good luck, and if you’d like to dig into some more #GivingTuesday pearls of wisdom, read these posts:
- Send out your appeals
- Keep supporters posted on updates
- Test "boosting posts" or online advertising
- Raise lots of money on Nov 29!
- Report back on results and say thank you!
- Communications and Engagement Before and During the Giving Season http://www.bigducknyc.com/year-end-communications-and-engagement?
- 29 Ideas for #GivingTuesday 2016 you haven’t thought of http://www.bigducknyc.com/29-ideas-for-giving-tuesday?
- What's hot in year-end fundraising (webinar) http://www.bigducknyc.com/whats-hot-ye-fundraising-webinar?
- So, THAT happened…In-the-trenches reflections on December online fundraising campaign http://www.bigducknyc.com/2015-year-end-campaigns-findings?
- A great year for #GivingTuesday http://www.bigducknyc.com/raising-money-givingtuesday-tactics?
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
- China's Trillion-Dollar Bet on the Yuan
Thursday Apr 13, 2017
For years, China seemed to defy the "trilemma," an economic theory that a country can't at the same time have a controlled exchange rate, free flow of capital and an independent monetary policy. Now Beijing is betting big on defending the yuan. Photo: Qilai Shen/Bloomberg News
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- On the Runway: Ken’s New Look(s), Deconstructed
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The diversification of Barbie’s boyfriend has also resulted in his fashionization — and a man bun. Is that a good thing?
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.