NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LHP CONSULTING GROUP CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Cyrus, Road Blocks, And The Green-Eyed Monster
Friday Mar 17, 2017
The young white interviewer-dude sports the black glasses and follicularly robust beard of your basic Brooklyn hipster. But rather than favoring a tight black T-shirt for flexing his tat-covered bicepmuscles -- developed by salvaging industrial metals -- he's dressed in the tweedy wool jacket and cotton-checked shirt of a traditional academic (sans bow tie.) Thus, the mystery of this TDAmeritrade commercial begins. In what universe does a financial consultant look like this?
- Want to Succeed at Data-Driven Transformation? Start Slow
By Lisa Morgan Freelance Writer - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Some organizations race into data-driven transformation. Others want to get everything "right" first. There's an optimal balance between moving too fast and moving too slow, but few companies get it right. Boston Consulting Group (BCG) suggests some best practices to avoid common pitfalls.
- Cambridge BioMarketing Hires Jen Jonsson As Managing Director
Tuesday Mar 18, 2014
Cambridge BioMarketing has named Jen Jonsson as its director of operations. Jonsson had previously served as a managing director for operations for The Barbarian Group, overseeing offices in locationssuch as Boston, New York and San Francisco. Jonsson has also worked in various capacities for Rice McVaney Communications, Arnold Worldwide and Razorfish. She is also a former consultant for theGoogle Creative Lab and founder of interactive agency Fuego5.