The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LGA HOTEL ACQUISITION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- China’s Wanda Signals Retreat in Debt-Fueled Acquisition Binge
By SUI-LEE WEE - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Chinese conglomerate said it would sell $9.3 billion in hotels and tourism projects, and would use the cash to pay off loans.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- Giants cut down the pranks but ramp up the dancing in camp
By Paul Schwartz - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Back when the Giants held training camp at the University of Albany, the camaraderie of the team often developed in the dorm rooms, where pranks and unwinding was a fixture of summer. Nowadays, the Giants hold camp at their team facility and players spend their nights at the team-designated hotel. Thus, the advent of expansive...