21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LEVY EMPLOYMENT LAW, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- hackers steven levy book gallery
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Holder v. Pennsylvania
Thursday Jul 26, 2012
Senior editorial writer Collin Levy on Eric Holder's investigation into Pennsylvania's voter ID laws. Photos: Associated Press
- Five Questions For … Mercury Fund Co-Founder Blair Garrou
By Angela Shah - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Houston—Blair Garrou is the kind of guy who prefers juggling a lot of balls at once. When oil prices cratered in the 1990s, business slowed down at his employer, a mergers and acquisitions firm. “I had some time on my hands and there was this new organization called the Houston Technology Center so I started […]
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.