The film will go into limited release December 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - LEVINE INVESTMENTS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
AROUND THE WEB
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- Greater Minnesota Housing Fund Launches Impact Investment Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A public-private partnership, the new fund will support efforts to acquire and preserve affordable housing in the Twin Cities....
- Fuseideas Hires Vanessa Levin As Executive Creative Director
Wednesday May 7, 2014
Fuseideas has hired Vanessa Levin as executive creative director. Levin will head a 12-person creative team that will work with all the agency's clients.
- Finally, Something Good From Yahoo
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
An investment in its offspring, Altaba, offers a high reward if management can reduce its tax liability, and it has limited downside.
- 21st Amendment beer may soon be sold in most of the U.S., thanks to new investment
By Alyssa Pereira - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
21st Amendment, which opened its San Leandro brewery in an old Kellogg's cereal factory in mid-2015, has joined a partnership with Colorado's Funkwerks and New York's Brooklyn Brewery in order to give all three breweries a wider distribution network.
- On to Education—Chan Zuckerberg’s Next Investment
By Martin Levine - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Can the public good be advanced privately? CZI says yes, just trust us.
The post On to Education—Chan Zuckerberg’s Next Investment appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.