SPONSORED: Presented by Intel The state of Louisiana—the Pelican State, apparently—was not really considered a hotbed of game development when Jason Tate and Evan Smith were working for the only studio in Baton Rouge. When that company folded, it became a crossroads moment: move to the Bay Area or any other gaming hotbed, or stay where […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LEVIN, BENGTSON & SMITH, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pixeldash Studios diversifies to succeed
By VB Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Huawei Matebook X review: The cost of a Windows PC with a MacBook design
By Valentina Palladino - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Good in many ways, but you’re really paying for the Apple-like design.
- Fuseideas Hires Vanessa Levin As Executive Creative Director
Wednesday May 7, 2014
Fuseideas has hired Vanessa Levin as executive creative director. Levin will head a 12-person creative team that will work with all the agency's clients.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- On Pro Basketball: J.R. Smith Is a Dangerous Man on a Team With Nothing to Lose
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
One loss from losing in the N.B.A. finals, the Cavaliers cannot compete without contributions from role players like Smith, who has shone in wins over the Warriors.
- Tracy K. Smith Is the New Poet Laureate
By ALEXANDRA ALTER - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Ms. Smith, 45, says she hopes to be a poetry evangelist of sorts, going to parts of the United States “where literary festivals don’t always go.”
- Lawmakers Reintroduce the $15 Minimum Wage: “And in This Corner…”
By Carole Levine - Tuesday May 30, 2017
The “Fight for $15” continues with the introduction of a new bill in the U.S. Senate.