With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LESSORD USED VEHICLES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Google Parent Retires 'Firefly' Self-Driving Prototype
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Google parent Alphabet Inc. retired its self-driving prototype dubbed the “Firefly,” a tiny test car with no steering wheel or pedals, to focus on building its self-driving technology into mass-produced vehicles.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- Startup Pioneers EV-to-Grid Technology in Pilot at UC San Diego
By Bruce V. Bigelow - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Nuvve, a San Diego cleantech startup, has begun a pilot project with UC San Diego that is intended to demonstrate the feasibility of using electric vehicles as a kind of collective energy storage reservoir for the power grid. After securing a $4.2 million grant from the California Energy Commission this week, Nuvve and UC San […]
- Facebook Will Use Artificial Intelligence to Find Extremist Posts
By SHEERA FRENKEL - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Under pressure from governments to counter inappropriate content, the social media company will pair new technology with human moderators.
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- The Times Sharply Increases Articles Open for Comments, Using Google’s Technology
By BASSEY ETIM - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new comments system at The New York Times will allow the community desk to moderate more reader comments than ever before.