Drivers’ trip receipts contain signs that the ride-hailing service deducted hundreds of millions of dollars from drivers’ earnings in New York to pay state taxes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LESJC TAX SERVICE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- How Uber May Have Improperly Taxed Its Drivers
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Mnuchin vows middle class won’t see tax hike under Trump’s plan
By Marisa Schultz - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Sunday he’s “sensitive” to the concerns of New York and other high-tax states and pledged middle income residents should “absolutely” see no tax increase under President Trump’s tax plan. Mnuchin also rejected an Axios report that Trump top aide Steve Bannon is pushing for raising taxes on the wealthy beyond...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- America wants tax cuts for the middle class, not for corporations
By John Crudele - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
My July Fourth column was about America’s 241-year aversion to paying taxes and how tax reform — if done wrong — might incite people to act like their rebellious forefathers. Well, a new Gallup survey shows significant support (no surprise here) for middle class tax cuts: 61 percent agreed with the idea, 26 percent disagreed...