Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LEONARD NYC LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Young Socialites Conjure the Ghost of Leonard Bernstein at the Dakota
By BEN WIDDICOMBE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Larry Milstein, 22, and his sister Toby, 24, are not hobnobbing on the young socialite circuit, they hold séances in their family’s apartment.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.