Delray Beach, Fla., was once a godsend for substance abusers. But now, a sprawl of fraudulent outpatient centers capitalize on addicts’ thwarted recoveries.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LENOX RECOVERY GROUP INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Haven for Recovering Addicts Now Profits From Their Relapses
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Searching for Amelia Earhart, Once Again. This Time, There Are Dogs.
By JACEY FORTIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Researchers are making yet another trip to a tiny island called Nikumaroro in search of a legendary female aviator who may never have set foot there.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- U.K. Drifts Away From Europe's Recovery
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The U.K. wants to separate from Europe. Judging by economic and political outcomes, it looks like it is getting its wish.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Facebook Bug Exposed Names of Content Moderators to Suspected Terrorists
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Facebook Inc. inadvertently exposed the names of some moderators to suspected terrorists and other groups whose content the workers were tasked with reviewing, a flaw the company Friday said has been fixed.
- American Airlines to Test 3-D Bag Screening Equipment
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
American Airlines Group Inc. is testing new machines that map the contents of hand luggage more accurately, aiming to address heightened concerns over explosive devices that could be carried onto a plane.