The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 28, 1995)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 12, 1941
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1943 - LENOX LOUNGE INC.
1941 - GRESCO RESTAURANT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Social media is the only thing that likes Chris Christie right now
By Ruth Brown - Monday Jul 3, 2017
?The image of Chris Christie sunbathing on a shuttered Jersey beach is fast becoming the next great internet meme, as Twitter users photoshop the lounging GOP governor into new scenes. Here are some of the best #BeachGate takes so far:?? One gag placed Christie on some very different deserted sands — the dessert of Tatooine...