Square Inc., the technology company best known for processing payments for small merchants across the U.S., is now angling to lend to consumers, too.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LENDING HAND ENTERPRISE
2013 - LENDING HAND, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jack Dorsey's Square Inc. May Soon Loan You Money
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Chief Executive of Social Finance, an Online Lending Start-Up, to Step Down
By KATIE BENNER and NATHANIEL POPPER - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Mike Cagney, a co-founder of Social Finance, is stepping down as chief executive and chairman after sexual harassment claims at the start-up.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- Nestlé's Slow Growth Plays Into Dan Loeb's Hands
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The activist investor is agitating for higher margins at the world’s largest food company. Disappointing growth lends weight to his arguments.
- Donate To These Charities To Help The Victims Of Mexico’s Massive Quake
By Zachary Johnston - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
An earthquake has devastated parts of Central Mexico. Donate now to these disaster relief funds to lend a helping hand.
- Sex Scandal Simmered for Years Before Silicon Valley C.E.O.’s Swift Fall
By NATHANIEL POPPER and KATIE BENNER - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Mike Cagney is stepping down as chief executive of the lending start-up Social Finance amid questions about sexual harassment at the company. Inside the events that preceded the move.