Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LENAPE TRANSPORTATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- State of the Art: Apple’s Silence in China Sets a Dangerous Precedent
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Apple’s decision this weekend to give in to China’s demand to remove unregistered VPN apps is a blow for the liberties of its customers.
- Tesla Self-Driving System Faulted by Safety Agency in Crash
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE and BILL VLASIC - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
In a fatal accident last year, the National Transportation Safety Board said, the automaker allowed autonomous driving in unsuitable conditions.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Uber Loses Its License to Operate in London
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The city’s transportation agency accused the ride-hailing company of “a lack of corporate responsibility.” Services can continue during an appeals process.