Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LEN BROOK MANAGEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- People Are Absolutely Tearing Up David Brooks’ Tone Deaf Column About Class Divide
By Allison Sanchez - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
David Brooks' Column about class divide in America has inspired some epic twitter take-downs.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Brooks Koepka didn’t celebrate US Open like everyone else
By Mark Cannizzaro - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
SOUTHPORT, England — When we last saw Brooks Koepka he was hoisting the U.S. Open trophy toward the Wisconsin sky last month at Erin Hills. He has not played a tournament round since. But he’s the only player in the 156-player 146th British Open field this week at Royal Birkdale with a chance to win...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- These Vintage Photos Of New York In The Summer Will Make You Want To Maximize Your Vacation Time
By Allison Sanchez - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Check out these vintage photos of New York City as seen through the lens of post-war photographer Todd Webb.