NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LEMON TREE BLUES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Repotting Lemon Trees: When Do You Repot Lemon Trees
By Amy Grant - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Yellow Lemon Tree Foliage – Why Did Lemon Tree Leaves Turn Yellow
By Kristi Waterworth - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Pay attention to the ingredients in your bug spray
By Linda Massarella - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Before taking that deliberate walk in the woods, you should ponder the ingredients in your bug spray, says Consumer Reports. In a report released in time for the 4th of July weekend, the non-profit urged those who want to prevent mosquito or tick bites stick to products that contain deet, picaridin or oil of lemon...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Crepe Myrtle Alternatives: What Is A Good Substitute For A Crepe Myrtle Tree
By Teo Spangler - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Dan Loeb just placed his biggest bet ever on a chocolate company. The activist investor’s hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a $3.5 billion stake in Nestle, the world’s largest packaged foods company, representing roughly 1.25 percent of the Swiss-based company’s shares. Loeb is hoping to reinvigorate the brand amid changing food tastes as well...
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal