PEABODY, Mass. – In his younger days, there never was a tournament Tom Lehman wanted to win more than the U.S. Open. As a child in (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LEHMANS LAWN LASHING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tom Lehman, contending at U.S. Senior Open, yearns for his 1st USGA title
By Jeff Babineau - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Habiturf Lawn Care: How To Create A Native Habiturf Lawn
By Darcy Larum - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Bird Damage To Lawns – Why Are Birds Digging Up My Lawn
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Forget Mowing Lawns; Teens Make North of $20,000 Fixing Broken Phones
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Some are earning north of $20,000 to fix those cracked screens and broken microphones.
- Town debates whether teens who mow lawns should pay $110 for business license
By Amy Graff - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Gardendale requires that anyone operating a business for pay buy a $110 license, and some would like to see this ordinance enforced with teens cutting grass.