On June 12, Nick LeGrande, a 13-year-old from Kansas City, Mo., threw the first pitch at a New York Yankees-Oakland Athletics game. What sets Nick apart from anyone else who has thrown a first pitch: he was actually 1,800 miles away, in his Missouri hometown, when he participated in the game.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LEGRAND GEMS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- MLB's First Telerobotic Pitch Thrown By Boy 1,800 Miles From Stadium
Monday Jul 1, 2013
- Tencent Could Give Pocket Gems Foothold In China
Monday May 15, 2017
Tencent just put another $90 million in mobile gaming startup Pocket Gems -- an interesting development because the Chinese tech giant is expected to give the US-based Pocket Gems a foothold in a market overflowing with opportunity.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Listing of the Day: Seattle Tudor
Friday Jun 9, 2017
With a gorgeous view of the lake and surrounding Cascade Mountains, the classic Tudor home is a true waterside gem.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.