A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
473 GRAND STREET APT. 2A
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11211
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LEGENDS FOR LATER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Soccer legend’s NYC-raised son following in dad’s footsteps
By Brian Lewis - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
New York teen Timothy Weah — son of one of the most famous soccer players in history — is following in his father’s footsteps. The young striker inked his first professional contract with Paris Saint-Germain, the club where his dad, George Weah, became a superstar. A right-sided attacking player, Weah was born in Brooklyn, raised...
- This WWE legend’s murder still haunts wrestling 29 years later
By The Sun - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Monday marks 29 years since the death of Bruiser Brody — one of the all-time great wrestling characters — who was stabbed in a backstage altercation in Puerto Rico. SunSport looks back at one of the most controversial deaths in the history of pro wrestling. Who was Bruiser Brody? With his 6-foot-8, 280-pound frame and...
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.