NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LEGEND 72, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Country legend Glen Campbell dies after battle with Alzheimer’s
By David K. Li - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Campbell announced in 2011 that he was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- Soccer legend’s NYC-raised son following in dad’s footsteps
By Brian Lewis - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
New York teen Timothy Weah — son of one of the most famous soccer players in history — is following in his father’s footsteps. The young striker inked his first professional contract with Paris Saint-Germain, the club where his dad, George Weah, became a superstar. A right-sided attacking player, Weah was born in Brooklyn, raised...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Stitches’ Seventy-Two Dog Night
By Stitches - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Buuurp! The dogs didn’t have a chance. Odds-on fave Joey Chestnut devoured the competition as well as a world-record 72 Nathan’s franks yesterday at Coney Island. Miki Sudo retained her women’s title. Tennis legend John McEnroe was unimpressed and said Miki would be “ranked like No. 700 on the men’s tour.” No comment from Miki...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017