The gift is in addition to a previously undisclosed $15 million gift and brings to $421 million the total raised for the center....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LEGACY YARDS TENANT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Bloomberg Gives $60 Million to Hudson Yards Arts Center
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday May 25, 2017
- Protecting Affordable Housing: A Tale of Hope from DC
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The nation’s capital battles gentrification and property owners to protect tenants’ rights.
- How China Upended Life at India's Ship-Recycling Yards
Monday Sep 5, 2016
At the world's biggest ship-recycling yard at Alang, India, life is becoming harder as fewer ships arrive. Here's why. Photo: Karan Deep Singh/The Wall Street Journal
- London Fire: At Least 6 Dead After Blaze Engulfs Apartment Tower
By STEVEN ERLANGER, STEPHEN CASTLE and CEYLAN YEGINSU - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The toll was likely to rise, the authorities said. A tenant group had complained for years that the building was at risk of a deadly fire.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- As America’s Malls Wither, Medical Facilities Move In
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
If you’re looking to open a new medical facility — not just a couple of exam rooms and a reception area, but a proper clinic — you want something affordable, spacious, brightly lit, with good parking, and a central, convenient location. Thanks to the ongoing retail apocalypse, there are dead or dying malls around the country that fit this …