The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LEGACY LANDLORDS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- 7 Frank Lloyd Wright Windows to Go Home
By EVE M. KAHN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A newly restored house in Buffalo by Frank Lloyd Wright receives a bountiful stained-glass gift from the University of Victoria in Canada.
- Landlord fined $12G for not taking shoes off in Muslim tenant's home
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- TRUMP'S POLITICAL PRIZE WH moving to fill judicial seats to enhance legacy
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Wal-Mart Company, Startup Latch Pitch NYC Landlords With Systems for Easier Delivery
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Jet.com, the online retailer owned by Wal-Mart Stores, and real-estate technology startup Latch are aiming to expand their reach by offering a free system to New York City landlords to potentially make shopping online easier for tenants in nondoorman buildings.