Rinse, the San Francisco-based dry cleaning and laundry delivery service, has closed a $14M Series B round of funding. This comes after a $6M Series A last year, meaning the startup has now raised about $23.5M in three rounds. The round is being led by Partech Ventures, with participation from existing investors including Javelin Ventures, Arena Ventures, Accelerator Ventures, and… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
560 WARBURTON AVENUE, APT. 1F
YONKERS, NEW YORK, 10701
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LEGACY DRY CLEANERS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rinse raises $14M in Series B funding to bring its laundry pick-up nationwide
By Fitz Tepper - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Air-Dry Your Hair Adeptly: 4 No-Frizz Strategies
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Skip the hair-dryer, and leave wet tresses to the breeze...the smart way.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Post-Facebook, IPOs Dry Up
Monday Jun 11, 2012
In the aftermath of Facebook's botched trading debut, the IPO market has gone three weeks without an offering, the longest drought in five months, Steven Russolillo reports on Markets Hub. Photo: AP.
- Anbang’s Sales Dry Up in New Challenge for Chinese Insurers
By KEITH BRADSHER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Data released days after Anbang’s chairman was detained by the police shows sales of insurance policies and investment products virtually stopped in April.
- Washing Windows in the Sky
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Watch a 360° video of window washers cleaning a skyscraper 900 feet above Midtown Manhattan.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017