Digital magazine app Texture is partnering with Marshall Retail Group, a specialty retailer, to create a "digital newsstand" in San Francisco's International Airport (SFO).
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LEFRAK CITY NEWSSTAND INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Texture Partners With Marshall Retail Group To Create Digital Newsstands
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Pittsburgh Gets a Tech Makeover
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The city is newly stylish, with hyped restaurants and an Ace hotel, thanks to a steady flow of Carnegie Mellon grads who decided to stay.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Eyesore or Blessing? New Safety Feature at Citi Field Divides Fans
By WALLACE MATTHEWS - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Almost no one is neutral about the protective netting at Citi Field, which places many seats behind a barrier. Many appreciate the safeguards, while some complain it ruins the view.
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.