Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LEFEBVRE LAW, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- Are You Ready for Fake Facts and Fake Law from the Ninth Circuit?
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Ninth Circuit court is at it again, making up the law on President Trump's visa directives as it goes along.
- Germany Wipes Slate Clean for 50,000 Men Convicted Under Anti-Gay Law
By DAVID SHIMER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Parliament voted unanimously to void the convictions of those prosecuted under a law forbidding sex between men. The law was repealed in 1994.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017