Wi-Fi Certified homes will feature integrated wireless networks designed with the same level of detail as the home’s electrical and plumbing systems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LEE BROS. PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL AND CONSTRUCTION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Wi-Fi Alliance introduces a certification program for new smart home construction
By Michael Brown - By Michael Brown - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- A Deep Dive Into New York's East Side Access Project
Sunday Apr 24, 2016
The East Side Access project will link the Long Island Railroad to New York City's Grand Central Terminal. Projected to be completed in 2022, it required construction of about eight miles' worth of tunneling in Manhattan and Queens. Photo: Denise Blostein/The Wall Street Journal
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
- Stan Lee: The King of Comics Hits New York City
Saturday Oct 9, 2010
Stan Lee, chairman of Pow! Entertainment and chairman emeritus of Marvel Entertainment, speaks with WSJ's Lee Hawkins as part of "WSJ Weekend Conversations." The creator of iconic characters such as Spider-Man and the X-Men discusses his legendary career as a pioneer in the comic industry and a new deal with the NHL.
- San Francisco to Develop Treasure Island as Major Cultural Site
By JORI FINKEL - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The 405-acre site will be the city’s largest development of open space since Golden Gate Park in 1871.
- Urban Heat Islands Can Be Deadly, and They're Only Getting Hotter
By Molly Peterson - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
How built-up cities and higher temperatures threaten human health.