This tax season, you may remember Consumerist reminding you to file as early as possible, especially if you were expecting a refund or receiving certain tax credits aimed at lower-income Americans. New anti-fraud measures taken by the Internal Revenue Service and better awareness of the problem have apparently helped: The IRS reports that tax refund fraud has decreased.That …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LECORPS INCOME TAX & ACCOUNTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Good News From The IRS: Tax Refund Identity Theft Is Way Down This Year
By Laura Northrup - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Seattle to vote on implementing income tax on just the wealthy
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Social Security Taxes Set to Rise for High-Income Americans
Wednesday Oct 19, 2016
Higher-income Americans will see an increase in payroll taxes next year as the result of changes in Social Security taxable income levels. The higher revenues will support an increase in monthly benefits for retirees. WSJ's Lee Hawkins explains.
- Senate Health Bill Gives Huge Tax Cuts to Businesses, High-Income Households
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Senate’s health-care bill repeals hundreds of billions of dollars in taxes on businesses and high-income households and includes a retroactive cut in capital-gains taxes.
- Senators in Health Talks Propose to Keep Tax on Investment Income
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
GOP senators negotiating the health-care bill are considering keeping the Affordable Care Act’s tax on investment income, a move that would run counter of the party’s goal of doing away with such taxes.