It’s hard enough for businesses and organizations to secure their own networks against cyber attackers. But with the rise of cloud computing and increased outsourcing of business operations to third parties, companies must also worry about the cyber defenses of vendors and partners who have access to their sensitive data and other digital assets. Just […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - UTAH LEAVITT INSURANCE AGENCY
2013 - LEAVITT GROUP INSURANCE ADVISORS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Dell Leads $12M Investment in Security Assessments Firm RiskRecon
By Jeff Engel - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Mylan’s board heads to chopping block after advisors bless shareholder revolt
By Beth Mole - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ahead of vote, advisors side with shareholder group who says greed went too far.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Chairman of Chinese Firm Who Tried to Forge Ties With Jared Kushner Is Detained
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The detention of Wu Xiaohui, the chairman of Anbang Insurance Group, in China comes amid a broader clampdown on insurance products.
- Insurers Take Low-Key Approach in Health-Law Debate
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Nearly every health group has taken a stand on the Republican legislation to overhaul the Affordable Care Act, but a split among insurance companies has prevented the industry and its powerful lobby from picking a side in the debate.
- Anbang’s Sales Dry Up in New Challenge for Chinese Insurers
By KEITH BRADSHER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Data released days after Anbang’s chairman was detained by the police shows sales of insurance policies and investment products virtually stopped in April.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Insurers Battle Families Over Costly Drug for Fatal Disease
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The case of Exondys 51 poses emotionally charged issues for families of young boys with a rare illness, who are fighting companies to get coverage for an expensive drug approved on a lower bar of proof.