The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LEASE FEET CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Fallen Bronx Marine gets street sign in her honor
By Tamar Lapin, Eileen AJ Connelly - Saturday Aug 26, 2017
A Bronx native who enlisted in the US Marines and was killed in one of the deadliest days for American women in uniform was immortalized with a street sign Saturday. Tearful family and friends at East Fordham Road and Grand Concourse looked on as the sign commemorating the intersection as “Marine Corporal Ramona M. Valdez...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Amazon expands Bay Area footprint with 180K square-foot lease in downtown San Francisco
By Taylor Soper, GeekWire - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The tech giant just inked a deal for 180,000 square-feet of space in a downtown San Francisco tower at 525 Market St.
- Facebook to lease 436,000 square feet of office space in San Francisco
By Alyssa Pereira - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Following a rumor this summer suggesting that Facebook Inc. would be setting up a San Francisco office space, the Menlo Park-based social network company confirmed to San Francisco Business Times that it would be settling into a massive portion of a building in the city's SoMa neighborhood.